Geo. H. Green Oil, Inc. was established in 1923 and has grown
continuously throughout its 80
years in business. With our Operations Center located in Fairburn,
Georgia, it remains central to the many surrounding counties it covers.
We offer a wide variety of services to both residential and business
clients in S. Fulton, Fayette, Coweta, Douglas, and Clayton counties.
We also specialize in approved site development for several brands of
E85 is here !! - Fairburn Travel Center now
OPEN - Coin Laundry opens at Green